Any bakery-related business owner will enjoy many real benefits from membership of the Baking New Zealand.
Any bakery-related business owner or baker can become a member of Baking NZ, take advantage of the many benefits!
Baking NZ members include small and large companies engaged in a variety of baking-related activities including retail bakeries, cafes, cake shops, large scale manufacturers and bakery goods wholesalers.
What Baking NZ offers:
- Buying partner discounts from our partners, including platinum partner NZ Bakels
- Group Discount APP – over 20 suppliers around NZ, up to 30% discount, Armstrong Security, Auto Super Shoppes, Beaurepaires, Blackwoods Protector, Bunnings, Capes Medical, Carters, Dulux, Give Plants, Ideal Electrical, Mico Plumbing, Mo Money, MYOB, Noel Leeming, OfficeMax, PlaceMakers, RateBroker, Reduced to Clear, Repco, RocketSpark, Southern Hospitality..
- Baking NZ members receive a merchant rate of 2.35% for face-to-face transactions with Westpac (as at February 2017)
- Advisory Service – full time resource available to members
- Digital marketing and digital advice
- Notifications via monthly e-newsletters on Events, Competitions and Industry News
- Member website log in access to use Business Resources including the latest Employment Contracts
- Baking NZ Health and Safety Manual
- Baking NZ Custom Food Control Plan
Buying Partner Discounts – Membership of Baking NZ guarantees you rebates with some of the industry’s biggest suppliers. View list of our Buying Partners here or see our information page on Buying Partners here.
Baking NZ Custom Food Control Plan is for wholesale bakeries and available to current BIANZ members. It’s the most advanced Food Safety Programme, complies with the new Food Safety Act and audited by an approved MPI Auditor. We also offer a service from our partners at Food and Health Standards (2006) Standards for advice and/or implementation
Business Resources via the member log in area. Employment contracts, credit application forms, cashflow forecast template, business income statement template, the Four Five’s Rule calculator, business plan template.
Advisory Service – Simply email Baking NZ for information on where to locate or find resources you may need in your business.
Free initial employment legal advice from our employment lawyers McPhail, Gibson & Zwart (MGZ) www.mgz.co.nz or see our partner page on more information.