ENTRIES NOW OPEN
Final Day For Registration: 5pm, Friday 6th October
Entries delivery for judging: No later than 5 pm Friday 13th October. Deliver to ARA Institution of Canterbury in Christchurch 18 Williams St, CHCH, 8011
Judging: Saturday, 14th October at ARA Institution of Canterbury in Christchurch 18 Williams St, CHCH, 8011
Media and Prize Giving: Monday, 16th October at the Baking New Zealand networking event to be held at ARA Institution of Canterbury in Christchurch 18 Williams St, CHCH, 8011
Do you have the fanciest fruit mince tarts, the finest fruit cake or the crispiest croissants in the land?
Entries are now open for the Baking NZ Christmas Competition 2023!
There are three categories and bakers can enter any or all of the categories.
The top three entries in each category will be awarded: winner- gold, silver, bronze. There is no overall winner.
Fruit Mince Tarts
* 6 pack of fruit mince tarts
* Sweet pastry and top
* Decorated with a Christmas theme
* Fruit mince filling
* 3 croissants with a weight range between 100-150g for each croissant
* Either straight or crescent shape
* Unfilled (no almond croissants please)
* To be any fruit cake to a maximum of 20 cm any shape, fruit and nuts on top and glazed.
* Christmas cake of any weight allowed
Please note this is a change from what was published in Slice magazine.